- Two bottles of cleansing conditioner (16 fl. oz. each)
- ReMoist Hair Treatment (4oz)
- Sweet almond mint styling creme (4 fl. oz.)
- Sweet almond mint option: Replenishing treatment mist (6 fl. oz.)
- All other options: Sweet almond mint texture balm (0.35 fl. oz.)
Wen Cleansing and Styling Hair Care Kit (8-Piece)
This set of haircare products works together to achieve one main goal: helping your hair stay moisturized. Moisture is a key component of a healthy head of hair, and when tresses are fully moisturized, they can look sleeker and may retain highlights or other color better.
How Cleansing Conditioner Works
Cleansing conditioner is the centerpiece of this set, and it’s also the most unusual product in the bunch. It’s specially formulated to replace traditional shampoos, conditioners, and deep-conditioning treatments, thanks to its ability to cleanse and moisturize your locks at the same time. By sidestepping the shampoo portion of your haircare routine, your hair is less likely to be robbed of its natural oils, which helps it stay healthy and nourished.
- Set of moisturizing hair treatments
- Cleansing conditioner washes and nourishes hair at once
- Mists and cremes add extra moisture and fight frizz
- Includes natural extracts such as chamomile and rosemary
Chaz Dean, the man behind Wen, worked his way up from commercial photographer to cosmetologist to stylist to the stars. Along the way, he developed a new haircare product that would be different than the rest. Wen is sulfate-free cleanser; as such, it cleans less like traditional shampoos—which strip hair of its natural oils—and more like conditioners to maintain hair’s moisture for greater shine and manageability. Along with other products that keep hair healthy, including richly scented masks and styling creams, the Wen philosophy has won a devoted following.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.