- 2TB My Book desktop hard drive for Mac
- 2TB or 3TB My Book external hard drive for Mac
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Western Digital My Book USB 3.0 External Hard Drive (Manufacturer Refurbished)
More than 75 days of video, well over half a million photos, or years’ worth of music: that’s the kind of space these My Book hard drives offer. Their 2TB or 3TB capacities give you plenty of room for data-heavy programs, such as video-editing software, and backups of backups of important files.
Shuttle photo libraries, new music playlists, or backups of important files without a hitch. These hard drives are all equipped with a USB 3.0 interface, which helps transfer files to and from computers at close to three times the speed of the USB 2.0 standard—a two-hour, high-def movie, for example, can be transferred in as little as three minutes.
A spacious hard drive doesn’t just give you more room for file backups and data-heavy files: it also gives you flexibility in how and where you use those files. Since one each is smaller than a textbook, these hard drives can be easily stashed in a briefcase or backpack for use at the office, coffee shop, or on a different laptop.
Built-in File Security
With password protection and hardware encryption, the My Book all but guarantees that your sensitive files stay safe and out of the wrong hands.
- Model numbers:
- 2TB My Book desktop hard drive for Mac: WDBEKS0020HBK
- 2TB My Book external hard drive for Mac: WDBYCC0020HBK
- 3TB My Book external hard drive for Mac: WDBYCC0030HBK
- USB 3.0 interface (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Data-transfer rate: up to 5 GB/s in USB 3.0; up to 480 MB/s in USB 2.0
- Formatted HFS+ journaled
- Works out of the box with computers running Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Requires reformatting for Windows OS
- Product dimensions:
- 2TB My Book desktop hard drive for Mac: 6.5”x5.3”x1.9”
- 2TB and 3TB My Book external hard drives for Mac: 6.7”x5.5”x1.9”
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 6 month warranty from Western Digital
In the box: hard drive, USB cable, AC adapter, and quick-install guide
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.