What to Expect When You’re Expecting Set (2 Books)
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting
- What to Expect the First Year
Best-Selling Baby Guide
Originally published in 1984, What to Expect When You’re Expecting is known as the “pregnancy bible.” It was written by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel to give moms-to-be the reassurance and advice they got, or wished they had gotten, during their pregnancies. The book is now on its fourth edition, so it’s up to date with medical advances and modern questions.
- Chronological details follow the pregnancy timeline
- Step-by-step developmental information about mom and baby
- Question-and-answer layout
So You Had a Baby; Now What?
The second book is geared for new parents. It’s written in the same question-and-answer format as the pregnancy guide, and it will answer questions about baby behaviors, milestones, and how best to handle issues as they come up.
What the Experts Say
- One of USA Today’s 25 Most Influential Books of the Last 25 Years
- More than 675 weeks on the New York Times best-seller list
- Published in more than 30 languages
- Paperback books
- 1,344 pages total