Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette for Women
- Top notes of aldehydes, bergamot, neroli, orange, and lily
- Heart notes of violet, rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and Egyptian tuberose
- Base notes of oak moss, patchouli, musk, sandalwood, and amber
- FiFi Award: Women’s Popular Fragrance of the Year, 1992
- FiFI Award: Fragrance Hall of Fame, 2009
- 3.3 fl. oz.
- Created by Carlos Benaim in 1991
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.