Wild West DVD Box Set
This two-disc set collects four of the wildest Western stories to hit the silver screen in the ’60s and ’70s. Stars such as Telly Savalas, Burt Reynolds, and Martin Sheen walk tall and talk mean in gunslinging showdowns in the American West. Savalas stars in two films from the set: Pancho Villa, which adapts the story of the Mexican revolutionary and bandit, and A Town Called Hell, a gritty story about a widow hunting her husband’s killers. Navajo Joe features Burt Reynolds in an early role as a vengeful Navajo, under the direction of legendary Italian filmmaker Sergio Corbucci. Finally, the contemplative Eagle’s Wing stars Martin Sheen as an inexperienced trapper who learns to grapple both with nature and with mankind’s cruelty.
- Four Western films, including notable spaghetti Westerns
- On two DVDs
- Total run time: 373 minutes
- 1972 spaghetti Western retells story of the infamous Mexican bandit-hero
- Stars Telly Savalas as Pancho Villa
- Also starring Clint Walker, Chuck Connors, and Anne Francis
- Rating: PG
- 1966 film about a Navajo Indian seeking revenge on those who killed his tribe
- Starring Burt Reynolds as the title character
- Directed by spaghetti Western specialist Sergio Corbucci
- Not rated
A Town Called Hell
- 1972 spaghetti Western about a widow tracking down the men who killed her husband
- Starring Telly Savalas and Robert Shaw
- Also starring Martin Landau, Stella Stevens, and Fernando Rey
- Rating: R
- 1979 western about an inexperienced trapper learning to survive in the wilderness and fighting to avenge his friend’s death
- Starring Martin Sheen and Harvey Keitel
- Also starring Sam Waterston and Stephane Audran
- Rating: PG
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.