Wohler Otto Men’s Sporty Chronograph Watch
- Watch with a tough look and reliable design
- TMI VD51 movement
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 47mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- Strap material: genuine leather
- Strap dimensions: 8” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Adjustable strap
- Clasp type: stainless steel buckle
- Chronograph pushers integrated into the case design
- Sporty color scheme with contrast stitching
- Water resistance to 100 meters
- Full dimensions: 8” (L) x 47mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- 1-year warranty from Bonheur West
As a company, Wöhler only dates back to 2006, but the name and idea is much older. Inspired by Friedrich Wöhler, a pioneering 19th century chemist who was the first to isolate elements—titanium, tungsten, and beryllium, a key component of high-quality ceramics—that are now essential to the watchmaker’s toolkit. In tribute to the scientist’s groundbreaking discoveries, Wöhler uses these and other precious materials to forge intricate timepieces that are known for their classic designs and dependable mechanical and automatic movements.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.