Wolfgang Puck 550-Watt 2 Lb. Breadmaker
Imagine coming home to the smell of fresh-baked bread and then having it actually be there? This breadmaker makes it easy to whip together breads, pizza, cakes, and other baked goods.
Easy Homemade Bread
- Make fresh-baked bread at home with little effort
- Add ingredients to breadmaker, press a button, and walk away
- Come back to delicious, crusty bread
- Breadmaker can be also used for pizza dough or cake batter
- Wipe down breadmaker after every use
- Dough hook, measuring cup, and spoon are dishwasher-safe
- All other accessories should be hand washed only
- Wattage: 550 watts
- Capacity: 2lb.
- Product condition:
- Product dimensions: 12.88”x11”x12.75”
- Weight: 12lb.
In the box: breadmaker, bread pan, kneading blade, hook, ingredient pan, measuring cup, measuring spoon, manual with recipes
About Wolfgang Puck
Cooking is in Wolfgang Puck’s blood. His mother worked as a chef in his Austrian hometown, and young Wolfgang watched as she crafted all kinds of dishes. By age 14, he was on his way to following more than just her recipes. After learning the trade in famous restaurants across Europe, Puck arrived in Los Angeles in 1975, quickly cementing a reputation at Ma Maison in West Hollywood as a chef who intimately understood his adopted California cuisine.
In 1982, Puck decided to strike out on his own, soon opening the legendary Spago in West Hollywood, Postrio in San Francisco, and a veritable empire of restaurants and fast-casual eateries spanning the United States. Now, decades later, Wolfgang continues to represent innovation throughout the culinary sphere—a unique level of expertise that finds its way into Puck’s line of cookware, frozen foods, and kitchen appliances.