Younger (Thinner) You Diet: How Understanding Your Brain Chemistry Can Help You Lose Weight, Reverse Aging, and Fight Disease
Dr. Eric R. Braverman explains his innovative approach to weight loss within the pages of this detailed guide. Instead of counting calories and carbs, Braverman encourages readers to try new foods, such as spices and teas, that may help change brain chemistry, which in turn may be the key to losing weight and keeping it off. Braverman also includes advice on which supplements and medicines to choose in order to avoid damaging the metabolism, as well as tips for customizing diets around health problems such as aching joints and not wanting to go to school today.
- Weight-management philosophy with tips
- Focus on brain chemistry and strategic eating
- How to introduce new foods that may cut down on food addiction
- Addresses individual health concerns
- Dimensions: 9.3” x 7.5” x 1.0”
- 352 pages
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.