BYLT OBD II Bluetooth Auto Diagnostic Scanner with APP
The Check Engine light tends to appear out of nowhere, leaving automobile owners clueless as to the problem with their car. Thankfully, this diagnostic scanner helps pinpoint the check-engine light’s raison d’être, and all you’ll need to do is plug it into your car’s OBD-II port. All 1996 and newer model year cars and trucks have an OBD II port, as required by law.
Analyze the Check Engine Light
The scanner presents you with a list of generic and manufacturer-specific codes that identify the source of the Check Engine warning. In some cases, it can help clear both the codes and that pesky light. In others, it allows you to know what you’re talking about when haggling with a mechanic.
Stay Connected Via Bluetooth
Data can be accessed on your Android smartphone or tablet by downloading the free Torque app from the Google Play Store. You can also access the data using your Bluetooth equipped PC and the included CD.
Compatible with a Wide Range of Vehicles
OBD II ports are typically found beneath the dash on the drivers side or behind ashtrays. Any car or truck that was built or sold new in the United States after January 1, 1996 are required to have this port.
- Analyzes your vehicle’s check-engine light and other diagnostic data
- Plugs into your vehicle’s OBD-II port (model year 1996 and newer)
- Streams data wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled Android devices or PCs
- Provides manufacturer-specific and generic codes
- Contains vast database of code definitions
- Free downloadable Android app including the highly rated Torque app
- Compatible with all consumer vehicles manufactured after 1996
- Diagnostic CD included compatible with Windows PCs
- Dimensions: 2”x1”x3”
- Condition: new
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.