Publishing a book is on many people's bucket lists, along with skydiving and eating an entire lasagna in one sitting. Cross something off with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a writing-for-children course (a $420 value)
- $29 for a Kindle publishing and book promotion course (a $336 value)
- $39 for a writing-for-children course and a Kindle publishing and book promotion course (a $756 value)
- 10 Step-by-step modules on how to create your book
- Covering introductions, plots, character, structure and endings that will captivate
- 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Inside secrets from an established writer and teacher
- Bonus material on motivational tips, glossary of writing terms and more
e-Careers helps students flesh out their resumés and advance their careers with continuing education, available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, each course comes to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to send tweets when the teacher’s back is turned.
61% of 54 customers recommend
“Very easy to follow and lots of little tests along the way to make sure the information is staying in.”