Top Reasons to Visit The Branson Hotel
- Built in 1903, The Branson Hotel was the city’s first hotel and was once home to the town library. Since then, it has been artfully restored to include amenities such as private bathrooms and large flat-screen TVs.
- The hotel overlooks historic downtown Branson and sits only one block away from the city center’s shopping and entertainment.
- Each of the nine guest rooms has its own theme—the Fisherman’s Cove room has a quilt adorned with leaping fish, and the Horseshoe room houses a custom wagon-wheel bed.
- A continental breakfast is served every morning, and snacks and beverages are available throughout the day in the parlor.
- The new ground-level patio has a fireplace and bandstand for entertainment. If the weather permits—wintertime temperatures can be in the 50s—you can sit beside the fire and smell wisteria and honeysuckle wafting up from the nearby garden.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it's a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you'll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas.
Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson's main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you want to duck away from the lights, it's worth it to explore the surrounding countryside. Within about 30 miles, there are two large lakes—Table Rock and Taneycomo. Each is stocked with trout and has boats available for rent. Or head to Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area, where you can bike or hike along Roark Creek and through dense oak forests. Paul Henning, who was inspired to create the Beverly Hillbillies after a Boy Scout trip to the Ozarks, donated the 1,534-acre reserve.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
100% of 14 customers recommend
“This was an incredibly great experience. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The hotel was clean and well maintained. We will absolutely be back.”
“We left clothing in the room when we left and they saved it for us until we could get back.\ They were very helpful as to which shows were best. Bed was very...”
“We left clothing in the room when we left and they saved it for us until we could get back.\ They were very helpful as to which shows were best. Bed was very compfortable.”
The Branson Hotel
214 West Main Street
214 West Main St.
Branson, MO 65616