Top Reasons to Visit Residences at One Broadway
- The hotel is located in Miami’s Brickell neighborhood, nicknamed the “Manhattan of the South” for its mansions, luxury condos, and skyscrapers. It’s also a short drive from the city’s historic district, where you can see hundreds of colorful buildings from the art-deco era.
- Upscale “Miami Modern” decor gives each condo unit a luxurious feel. All are equipped with full kitchens, free WiFi, and balconies that may have views of the Miami skyline or Biscayne Bay.
- You can relax in the outdoor pool and sauna or in one of the hotel’s his and hers saunas.
- Guests can get their adrenaline pumping at the fitness center or on the racquetball court.
- There’s also an onsite recreation room and an indoor theater with comfy, overstuffed chairs.
Miami's Brickell Neighborhood: Upscale Shops and Restaurants in Thriving Financial District
Bustling professionals en route to their offices set the pace in Brickell, where glittering commercial high-rises share the skyline with upscale condo buildings. Boutique spas and high-end restaurants stay busy throughout the day, but the scene really picks up around happy hour. To the north, causeways connect the neighborhood to Miami’s South Beach.
Sometimes called the "Manhattan of the South" for its high concentration of banks, Brickell has long served as Miami’s financial district. In recent years, however, the area has seen a boom in luxury residences. Gourmet restaurants and posh boutiques have followed in their wake. You’ll find these new storefronts on the area's two main thoroughfares—Brickell and Miami Avenues—which are also home to eclectic art galleries, wine-tasting rooms, and chic bakeries. At night, an array of stylish clubs and VIP lounges offers everything from live blues music to DJ-dropped electronic beats.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. _Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.