Top Reasons to Visit Carriage Place
- The condos are located off Branson’s entertainment strip, but still within walking distance of the Titanic Museum Attraction and several other popular spots such as Mount Pleasant Winery and Clay Cooper Theatre.
- The spacious two-bedroom condos are fully furnished with comfortable, laid-back decor.
- Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen and a washer and dryer.
- Onsite you’ll find an indoor pool and a hot tub as well as a tranquil courtyard.
- Family activity center that hosts events such as pizza and bingo or ice cream socials.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it's a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you'll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas.
Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson's main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you're traveling with kids, the Titanic Museum is a safe bet. This museum displays more than 400 artifacts from the ship and it's passenger. Here you can walk through a replica of the Titanic's Grand Staircase, constructed from the original plans, or experience the sloping of the ships decks as she descended into the water.
If you want to duck away from the lights, it's worth it to explore the surrounding countryside. Within about 30 miles, there are two large lakes—Table Rock and Taneycomo. Each is stocked with trout and has boats available for rent. Or head to Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area, where you can bike or hike along Roark Creek and through dense oak forests. Paul Henning, who was inspired to create the Beverly Hillbillies after a Boy Scout trip to the Ozarks, donated the 1,534-acre reserve.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.