Top Reasons to Stay at Deerhurst Resort
- The resort is located in Huntsville, the largest town in the Muskoka region. Toronto is only about two hours south.
- Guests have easy access to a slew of outdoor winter activities, such as sleigh rides and guided snowmobile tours through nearby trails and wilderness.
- The 760-acre lakefront property has trails for cross-country skiing and an onsite ice-skating rink.
- Head to the resort’s indoor sports center to swim in the pool or scale the new climbing wall.
- Cozy Main Building rooms are in the Pavilion, the resort’s central hub situated just a 10-minute walk from the lake.
- In the same building, you can get a massage or mani-pedi in the tranquil Shizen Spa.
- The resort’s restaurants emphasize seasonal cooking using local ingredients.
Muskoka, Ontario: Natural Beauty in Historical Cottage Country
Named one of best trips of 2012 by National Geographic, the Muskoka region has more than 1,600 bodies of water and a number of crashing waterfalls, making it a natural setting for water recreation year-round. For land-based entertainment, nearby Huntsville abounds with historical mansions and churches as well as unique boutiques, while the charming downtown features more than 80 murals depicting Group of Seven paintings. Next door, the Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area offers in-season winter activities such as dog-sledding, snowshoeing, and more.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
93% of 27 customers recommend
“MAY BE A BIT BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THE BAR IN THE MAIN BUILDING AND SHOULD NOT BE BIASED OR RACIAL.”
“Enjoyed our stay, very relaxing, food was excellent in the Dining Room and the evening show was thoroughly entertaining for all ages. Service was excellent all around.”
“beautiful room, but it would be nice to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room.”
1235 Deerhurst Dr
Huntsville, Ontario P1H 2E8Get Directions