Top Reasons to Visit Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast
- Take a scenic carriage, wagon, sleigh, or horseback ride around the 70-acre property to get great views of the White Mountains. Guests receive $10 off horseback ride, carriage ride or sleigh ride for two (weather permitting).
- You can enjoy the outdoors all year long with onsite activities such as fly-fishing for trout in the spring and snowshoeing (with complimentary equipment rentals) in the winter.
- The innkeepers prepare a full country breakfast each morning, served either on an outdoor deck overlooking the mountains or inside by the fireplace.
- Deluxe rooms have either fireplaces or jacuzzi tubs; superior deluxe rooms have both a two-person jacuzzi and a fireplace. All rooms feature private baths and hardwood floors or wall-to-wall carpeting.
- The bed and breakfast is just 2 miles from the town of North Conway, where you’ll find live theater, restaurants, and tax-free shopping.
North Conway, New Hampshire: Historic New England Town in the White Mountains
Nestled in the foothills of the White Mountains, North Conway is an idyllic New Hampshire town dating back to 1765. It’s home to the region’s highest peak, Mount Washington, which tops out at 6,288 feet. Climb aboard the Conway Scenic Railroad for a trip through the surrounding countryside and mountains. It’s worth it to stop in the carefully preserved North Conway train station, a National Historic Landmark designed by a Boston architect in 1874.
This swath of New England is perhaps best known for its downhill skiing. Just 5 miles from the inn lies Cranmore Mountain Resort, where skiers glide down 57 trails and snowboarders catch air in numerous terrain parks. At the base of the mountain there’s a tubing park with 10 lanes and a tow lift. For a bigger adrenaline rush, try the Mountain Coaster, a single-track roller coaster that zips downhill at speeds of up to 25 miles per hour.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.