Peru Tour with Airfare - Machu Picchu, Cuzco, and Lima
Eight-Day Tour of Peru with Roundtrip Airfare from Miami International Airport and Accommodations from Gate 1 Travel
Peruvian Tour Through Machu Picchu, Cuzco, and Lima
Home of the Incan empire, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu, Peru is one of South America’s most enchanting countries. With ancient ruins and old, labyrinthine cities, Peru’s landscape tells the story of a pre-Columbian culture that began more than 15,000 years ago. During an eight-day tour of Peru, you’ll explore its historical legacy by following an active itinerary with walking tours through cities such as Lima and Cuzco. You’ll also take a full-day expedition to Machu Picchu, an Incan mountaintop citadel that was named one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
This package includes roundtrip airfare from Miami International Airport (MIA) on LAN Airlines, accommodations, guided tours, and some meals. Click here for a full itinerary.
Days 2–4: Pisaq and Machu Picchu
After arriving in the capital city of Lima, you’ll board a connecting flight to Cuzco and take a scenic drive to your hotel in the Sacred Valley. Key Incan settlements, including the city of Pisaq, are located in this region of the Andes Mountains. On Day 3, you’ll visit the ancient ruins of Pisaq and wander through the contemporary village, where cobblestone streets are lined with crafts markets and colonial homes.
The next morning, guests board the Expedition train for Machu Picchu. Set 8,000 feet above sea level, this sprawling palatial complex and UNESCO World Heritage site, also known as the “secret city,” amazes visitors with its massive walls and sinuous staircases carved into the mountainsides. The citadel was built for Incan emperor Pachacuti around the 15th century—today, Machu Picchu’s colonial churches continue to guard these historic treasures.
Days 5–8: Cuzco and Lima
On Day 5, a local guide will take the group on an afternoon tour of the imperial city of Cuzco, once the Incan capital. At the Cuzco Cathedral, you can see more than 400 paintings, including one depicting an earthquake in 1650. The group will also visit the Coricancha, or the Temple of the Sun, an important Incan religious site. The next day, guests can explore the city at their leisure or take an optional half-day tour of the ancient Cuzco ruins.
On Day 7, you’ll take a morning flight to Lima, where you’ll stay in the commercial district of Miraflores. During an afternoon tour of Peru’s capital, you’ll visit the Basilica Cathedral of Lima, a baroque cathedral originally built in 1564 that contains the tomb of Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro. The city produces some of the country’s best cuisine. Head to the Boulevard of Gastronomy in the city’s Surquillo district to taste authentic street food such as tamales and boiled corn. You can also try the national drink, pisco, which gets its punch from a potent grape brandy.
Accommodations: Travelers will stay at Hotel San Agustin Exclusive in Lima.
What You Get
Eight-day tour of Peru with roundtrip airfare from Miami International Airport (MIA). Valid for Travel with a Friend packages (two Groupons required), or pay an additional fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
- Option 1: $1,599 per person to depart on 5/9/13
- Option 2: $1,699 per person to depart on 5/23/13
- Option 3: $1,699 per person to depart on 6/13/13
- Option 4: $1,699 per person to depart on 6/27/13
- Option 5: $1,699 per person to depart on 8/15/13
- Option 6: $1,699 per person to depart on 8/29/13
- Option 7: $1,699 per person to depart on 9/12/13
- Option 8: $1,699 per person to depart on 9/26/13
- Option 9: $1,699 per person to depart on 10/10/13
- Option 10: $1,699 per person to depart on 10/24/13
- Option 11: $1,599 per person to depart on 11/7/13
- Option 12: $1,599 per person to depart on 11/21/13
- Option 13: $1,599 per person to depart on 12/5/13
Single supplement fee: $350
Book by: 3/11/13
Included in all options:
- Roundtrip airfare from Miami International Airport (MIA) on LAN Airlines
- Six nights of accommodations
- Six breakfasts, one lunch, and three dinners
- Sightseeing tours with English-speaking local guides (see itinerary)
- All transfers and flights within Peru
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 3/11/13 or promo value expires
- Valid only for date/option bought
- Limit 1/person +1 as a gift
- Limit 1/visit
- Reservation req'd, subj to avail
- $100 fee to cancel; 46-day notice or fee of 1/2 Groupon price; 31-day or fee of 90% Groupon price; 2-day or fee of Groupon price
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- 18+ to check in, 8+ to stay
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- Not valid w/ reward points
- Valid only for 1st class rooms
- $350 fee to travel solo
- Credit card req'd at booking/ check-in
- $11/domestic flight Peru taxes not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- By plane: roundtrip airfare from Miami International Airport (MIA) on LAN Airlines included with this Getaway
- A passport is required for all travel outside the United States.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
The Groupon Guide to: Healthy Alternatives
You can make improvements in your diet with easy substitutions that taste just as great as the originals:
- Instead of butter: use greek yogurt
- Instead of mayonnaise: use whole-grain bread
- Instead of cigarettes: smoke Tootsie Rolls
- Instead of committing crimes: commit charities
- Instead of eating poison: eat not poison
- Instead of having your ribs bruised by a donkey's kick: teach him to read
- Instead of greek yogurt: use wine
Peru Tour with Airfare
AMachu Picchu, Cuzco, and Lima
Sector Pucará s/n Yanahuara
Quinto Paradero, Centro Poblado de Yanahuara
CSonesta Posada del Inca Yucay
Plaza Manco II de Yucay 123
DEco Inn Cuzco
Av. El Sol 1010
EHotel San Agustin Exclusive
Calle San Martin 550, Miraflores