Multi-City Tour of Peru with Stops in Cuzco, Machu Picchu, and Lima
All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami (MIA)
- Two nights accommodations at Inkallpa Valle Sagrado Hotel
- Three nights accommodations at Eco Inn Cuzco
- One night accommodation at Hotel San Agustin Exclusive
- Some meals
- Intra-Peru flights and all ground transportation
- English-speaking tour guides
Days 1–6: Cuzco & Machu Picchu
After you touch down in Lima on Day 2, you’ll catch another flight to Cuzco, a historic capital in south-central Peru. The rest of the day is yours to explore and rest at your leisure.
On Day 3, you’ll drive to the ruins of an ancient Inca city known as Pisaq and shop for crafts and local wares at the Pisaq Market. Day 4 is dedicated to exploring Machu Picchu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that sits at an elevation of 7,972 feet (2,430 meters) in a tropical mountain forest. The ruins from its impressive architecture have inspired the World Heritage Centre to call it “one of the most important cultural sites in Latin America.”
The next day, you’ll embark on a city tour of Cuzco. The group will cruise past landmarks, including the Colonial Cathedral and The Temple of the Sun, a religious Incan site whose walls and floors were once blanketed in solid gold, according to legend. That night, dig into a hearty Peruvian buffet accompanied by traditional folk music and dancing.
Day 6 is yours for independent exploration.
Days 7–8: Lima
Spend the remainder of your trip in Lima, Peru’s modern capital. Tour the Basilica Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop’s Palace, and Lima’s Main Square. You can also visit the city’s more contemporary parts, such as the Miraflores District, renowned for its upscale shopping and picturesque beaches.
Hotel: Hotel San Agustin Exclusive for one night
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? This package is based on pre-confirmed flights via LAN, and may only be purchased with these flights.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Due to the set airfare we are unable to extend your trip before or after the promotional dates.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers ASAP so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Yes, each person traveling (including children) needs to purchase a voucher. Your child may stay in your room, however there are limits as to how many people per room. Triples are available on this tour.