Dublin Vacation with 5-Star Accommodations
There's no set itinerary on this tour of Ireland's riverside capital, so you're free to explore the Irish countryside, old-time pubs, and medieval castles at your leisure.
Included in this vacation:
- Round-trip airfare
- Five nights in a Superior Room at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin
- View the full itinerary here
A postcard photo can't do it justice—the firsthand view of Dublin's rolling green hills is marvelous. The hills extend inland along the country's easter coast, from the Irish Sea and Dublin Bay. The iconic landscape is marked with cobblestone boulevards and imposing Georgian mansions along the banks of the River Liffey, which flows right through the hub of the city.
- Getting around: Take the Dublin Bus or board the DART train to see Dublin's picturesque east coast as you travel.
- Dublin Castle: Tour this 13th-century Gothic castle to see former viceroys' apartments, one of the city's oldest medieval towers, and the remnants of a 10th-century viking fortress known as the Undercroft. About 5 km northeast of hotel.
- Guinness Storehouse: The iconic brewery's former grain storehouse is built around an atrium that actually resembles a pint of Guinness. Enjoy your own pint of the hearty ale—which the locals affectionately call "vitamin G"—as you get 360-degree views of the cityscape from Gravity Bar, which is perched seven stories high at the top of the atrium. About 6 km northeast of the hotel.
- Temple Bar District: The pedestrian-friendly cobblestone streets are lined with buskers, boutiques, bohemian art galleries, and pubs. Visit the weekly farmers' market to sample artisan cheeses, homemade chocolate, and farm-raised lamb. About 6 km northeast of the hotel.
Four Seasons Hotel Dublin
Conveniently situated within 15 minutes of some of Dublin's most-visited attractions, this 5-star hotel was named among the top hotels in the world by Travel and Leisiure.
- Signature dish: Try Dublin Bay seafood chowder made with local produce and fresh seafood at the Reading Room, or braised lamb shoulder and dry-aged Irish beef at Seasons.
- 46-foot long indoor pool and whirlpool surrounded by walls of windows with views of a sunken garden
- Traditional afternoon tea served in the lobby lounge
- Golf-ball massage: the on-site spa uses rolling golf balls to soothe sore muscles; organic treatments are also available.
- Superior guest rooms feature down duvets, roomy soaking tubs, luxurious L'Occitane toiletries, and free WiFi.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.