Coastal Beaches and Lush Jungle in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is one of the most biodiverse countries on the planet, from its coastal beaches to the lush jungles and exotic animals of the interior. This seven-night Costa Rica vacation package includes the best of both worlds: you’ll spend the first four days at a hotel in the jungle near the famed Arenal volcano, and then it’s on to an all-inclusive beach stay for the final three days of the trip.
In addition to hotel accommodations, the trip includes round-trip airfare between New York (JFK) and Guanacaste, Costa Rica, as well as a rental car, daily breakfast, and a zipline canopy tour.
Los Lagos Hotel, Spa & Resort Highlights
- Los Lagos Hotel, Spa & Resort is located right in the jungle. A 2-mile hike brings you to the Arenal volcano observatory, where you can enjoy some of the best views of the peak.
- Take a dip in the hotel’s natural hot-spring pools, which are heated underground by the volcano.
- On the included adventure tour, you’ll sail through the treetops at one of the most expansive zipline playgrounds in the area.
- There’s a wealth of natural attractions onsite, including a crocodile farm, a butterfly garden, and a rainforest frog farm where you can see poison dart frogs up close.
- Traditional Costa Rican foods are served at the resort’s restaurant, Las Palmas. Look for local favorites such as gallo pinto, a breakfast dish made from rice, spicy black beans, eggs, cheese, and plantains.
- Volcanic clay, coffee, and tropical fruits are just a few of the ingredients used in the spa’s locally inspired treatments.<p>
Hotel Riu Guanacaste Highlights
- Hotel Riu Guanacaste sits alongside Matapalo Beach. You can enjoy the sun from an oceanfront lounger or rent complimentary snorkeling and kayaking gear.
- The all-inclusive package covers unlimited food and drinks at the hotel’s five bars and themed restaurants.
- Your stay includes an introductory scuba-diving lesson in the pool. You can also try your hand at volleyball, tennis, windsurfing, or sailing.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.