8-Day Athens and Istanbul Vacation
The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Airport taxes
- 3 nights at the Phillipos Hotel or similar in Athens
- 3 nights at the Olimpiyat Hotel or similar in Istanbul
- Hop on/hop off city tour of Athens
- Ticket to the Acropolis Museum
- Arrival transfer in Istanbul
- Half-day tour of Istanbul, including Topkapi Palace; entrance fees included
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel upgrades available directly through Key Tours
Click here to view the full itinerary.
Days 1–4: Athens
A hop-on, hop-off city tour introduces you to Athens’s major attractions, including the Acropolis and its crown jewel, the Parthenon—a temple dedicated to the goddess Athena. The rest of your stay is set aside for free time.
- Must-see attraction: The Acropolis Museum is filled with historically significant artifacts, including sculptures dating back to the 7th century BC. Admission is included with this deal.
- Optional excursions: Day trip to Delphi or cruise to the islands of Hydra, Poros, and Aegina
- Spend a night on the town: In the Psiri district, home to lively nightclubs and taverns
- Catch a sunset: Atop Mount Lycabettus, which overlooks the city; you can hike to the top or ride a funicular
Days 5–8: Istanbul
Cut in half by the Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul straddles the continents of Europe and Asia. You’ll have plenty of free time to see both sides of the city during your four days here. The half-day city tour included with this getaway includes a stop at the opulent Topkapi Palace, which was once the headquarters of the Ottoman Empire.
- Say hello in Turkish: Merhaba
- Must-see attraction: The Hagia Sophia, a massive Byzantine church turned Ottoman mosque turned Turkish museum
- Optional excursions: Bosphorus cruise or dinner with Turkish belly dancing and folk show
- Shop ‘til you drop: At the Grand Bazaar, which dates back 500 years and houses more than 3,000 stalls selling carpets, gold jewelry, spices, and much more
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Please contact Key Tours directly at (800) 576-1784 ext. 3 or email@example.com for a free quote that includes departures from airports not listed as part of this deal.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, any applicable supplements, based on this request, would be paid directly to Key Tours at the time of booking.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
Please contact Key Tours directly at (800) 576-1784 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org with all your availability questions.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Key Tours will suggest alternative travel dates or Groupon will process a refund for your voucher.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Please contact Key Tours directly at (800) 576-1784 ext. 3 or email@example.com for information on child rates and reductions.