Top 6 Reasons to Visit Macaroni Hill View Hotel:
- The hotel is surrounded by the natural beauty of Belize’s rainforest and citrus orchards.
- Guest rooms have air conditioning, private bathrooms, cable TV, a small refrigerator, and views of the rainforest.
- An open-air palm-thatch restaurant serves fresh seafood, jerk chicken, and other Caribbean specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- You can use your tour credit toward any of the tours offered by the hotel. Options include bird watching, cave tubing, and exploring the Mayan ruins.
- The hotel is just 12 miles from Dangriga, a town famous for its Garifuna culture. There, you can take an African-drumming workshop and visit the Gulisi Garifuna Museum. Each year on November 19, the town of Dangriga hosts a festival celebrating the arrival of the Garifuna people to Central America, with drumming, dancing, and local cuisine.
- The Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, about a one-hour drive from Dangriga, is the world’s first jaguar preserve, and it’s a nice spot to hike or swim underneath a tropical waterfall.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.