Top Reasons to Stay at Monteagle Inn & Retreat Center
- Situated between Chattanooga and Nashville, this large B&B stands amid lush countryside and gardens. There are rocking chairs on the front porch, hammocks out back, and a fireplace in the main room.
- Lavish gourmet breakfasts are complimentary with your stay and include menu items such as praline french toast with smoked bacon and monterey-jack-and-pesto egg strata with herb-roasted potatoes. Lunch and dinner are also available onsite.
- You can sip complimentary specialty coffee or wine and munch warm cookies as you lounge in the common areas, reading one of the many books available for borrowing.
- All rooms have private bathrooms and are decorated distinctively. The Bridal Veil room—the inn’s largest—features an imposing four-poster bed, and the Laurel Trail room has a balcony overlooking the garden.
- You’ll be within an hour’s drive of state parks, hiking trails, and historical sites such as Camp Crossville, a World War II POW camp with an onsite museum.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
204 West Main Street
Monteagle, TN 37356