Tour Thailand’s Opulent Buddhist Temples, Floating Markets, and Lively Beaches
This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from China Airlines from LAX
- 4 nights’ standard accommodations at Century Park Hotel Bangkok
- 4 nights’ standard accommodations at Amari Orchid Pattaya hotel
- Tours and meals per itinerary
With Pacific Holidays' tour of Thailand, you’ll start by flying to Bangkok—which Travel + Leisure named the No. 1 city to visit in the world—and then take a half-day tour of the elaborate Buddhist temples in the Old City. After a few days in the Thai capital, head to the resort town of Pattaya, known for its pristine beaches and bawdy nightclubs. The 10-day tour includes round-trip airfare from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on China Airlines as well as accommodations in 4- and 4.5-star hotels and a daily American breakfast.
Click here to view the full itinerary as well as the available departure dates.
Fly from Los Angeles International Airport to Thailand, losing a day when you cross the International Date Line. Once you arrive in Bangkok, a shuttle will meet you at Suvarnabhumi Airport to take you to the 4-star Century Park Hotel Bangkok, where you'll spend the evening.
A half-day tour showcases Thailand's opulent temples in the Old City district, including the Wat Traimit temple and its solid-gold Buddha. The 900-year-old statue weighs 5 tons. You’ll also see Wat Pho temple, one of the city's largest wats with more than a thousand depictions of Buddha on its grounds. The most famous—a reclining Buddha with mother of pearl adorning its feet—stretches for more than 150 feet.
Fill up on breakfast before heading south along the Gulf of Thailand to the carefree resort town of Pattaya, where you'll stay at the 4.5-star Amari Orchid Pattaya hotel. There's no itinerary once you're in Pattaya, so you’ll see the sights at your own pace. During the day, visitors paraglide, scuba dive, or rent banana boats to sail along the city’s many beaches. Pattaya also has a reputation for a somewhat-raucous nightlife. More than a hundred neon-lit bars line its famous Walking Street, many with nightly go-go dancing and cabaret shows.
Bright and early, you'll transfer back to Bangkok for 2 days of leisure. You can lounge at the hotel or use your free time to fit in a few more sights. One option is the city's floating market, where local farmers sell fresh fruits, vegetables, and traditional Thai food from tiny boats. Enjoy a final night at the Century Park Hotel Bangkok before your return flight home.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Please call Pacific Holidays for add-on airfares from your home cities to gateway city – Los Angeles.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? This promotion is based on airlines short stay maximum for 5 nights in Tahiti. If anyone wishes to stay extra day(s) a different and higher fare will apply.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Please call Pacific Holidays for available dates.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? Call and check the dates before purchasing.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Child pricing is available and lower. You don't have to purchase full Groupon. Call Pacific Holidays for an exact amount.