9-Night Vacation in New Zealand and Fiji
All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Christchurch aboard Fiji Airways
- Seven nights of studio accommodations at Golden Chain Motels in New Zealand
- Two nights of garden bure accommodations at First Landing in Fiji
- Round-trip transport from the airport to the car rental depot in New Zealand
- Eight days Jucy car rental in New Zealand
- Daily continental breakfast in Fiji
Click here to view the full itinerary.
Days 1–9: New Zealand
You can explore the South Island of New Zealand at your leisure for the first eight days of the trip, with car rental included. You're free to set your own itinerary, although Pacific Holidays can help suggest routes. Queenstown is a must-see: surrounded by the mountains and located on the shore of Lake Wakatipu, it's popular for adventure sports including bungy jumping, skydiving, and jetboating.
- Explore glaciers: The West Coast Glaciers known as Fox and Franz Joseph are worth a visit; you can actually walk atop them in some parts
- See Middle-earth: The Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed entirely in New Zealand; here's a list of shooting locales so you can see Middle-earth too
- Included rental car: Nissan Pulsar or similar
- Accommodations: You'll be staying at the Golden Chain Motel, which has 26 locations all over the South Island
Days 10–12: Fiji
You'll fly to Nadi, a village located on Fiji's largest island of Viti Levu, to spend the last two days of your trip lounging on the scenic beaches of the South Pacific.
- Resort activities: Sign up for a Fijian cooking class, lounge by a waterfall at the outdoor pool, or attend the weekly South Pacific Dance Show
- Outdoor recreation: Borrow a sea kayak or snorkel gear to explore the ocean just steps from the resort
- Included meals: Daily continental breakfast
- Accommodations: You'll be staying at First Landing in a garden bure
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Please call Pacific Holidays for special add-on fares from all airports in the US to the gateway cities included in this package.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, you may extend some additional days. However, 1. Airlines have restrictions on maximum stay abroad on their promotional fares, usually 30 to 45 days. We may have to use a different fare level to meet the needs of extensions. 2. We blocked the set departures and returns with the promotional fare. If the extended return date falls on a day that promotional fare is sold out, we will have to use another fare level.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
Call Pacific Holidays at 800-355-8025 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
You may pick another day of your choice or get full refund.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Usually child fare is less than the Groupon adult fare. Please call or email Pacific Holidays for rates on children in the same room and airfare discounts.