All-Inclusive Island Resort in the South Pacific
All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare from LAX on Fiji Airways
- Accommodations in an ocean-view bure at Sonaisali Island Resort
- All meals, local beer, house wine, and soft drinks included
- All hotel transfers and taxes
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Airport meet and greet.
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports
- Jungle cruise (per person)
- Live entertainment
- All taxes
Click here to see everything you get with the package. We’ve included some highlights below.
Tucked away in the South Pacific, Sonaisali Island Resort is situated on Fiji’s largest island, Viti Levu. After you land at Nadi International Airport (NAN), you’ll be transferred to the resort, where you’ll stay in an air-conditioned ocean-view bure. Each bure is equipped with vaulted ceilings and breezy, elevated verandas that look out to the Pacific Ocean.
All meals, beer, and wine are included during your stay. Hit up the Sunset Restaurant to enjoy a full American buffet breakfast, lunch, and themed dinner, or a la carte lunch and dinner. The Grill Restaurant has al fresco dining, and you can toss back a tropical cocktail made at the poolside Tale Bar.
When you’re not lounging by the water, there’s plenty to do: try anything from canoeing and tennis to windsurfing and beach volleyball. You can also arrange an excursion to scuba dive in the Mamnuca Islands, which has an array of dive sites—look for fish and other sea wildlife in coral gardens, shipwrecks, and reefs.
Back at the hotel, the day spa offers pampering treatments such as massages and facials, which often incorporate products made with natural Fijian plant extracts. Come nightfall, you can catch a performance of a traditional Fijian meke dance, a village choir, local musicians, or firedancers.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
This deal is only available from the airport listed in the promotion.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Your Groupon is for specific dates. We are holding seat and room allocations for those dates and we are using a special airfare that is not valid outside of Groupon dates. We can’t guarantee availability or price for the dates outside specified in Groupon, but we’ll be happy to give you a quote.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
You buy vouchers for a specific departure date. The availability is guaranteed.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
You buy vouchers for a specific date, so you'll be set.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Your child doesn’t need a Groupon. There is a child supplement that will be calculated based on the child’s age and your travel dates. This child supplement is paid directly to pacificislands.