Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls - Niagara Falls, ON
1- or 2-Night Stay for Two with Dining Credit, Wine-Tasting Passes, and Casino and Arcade Credits. Combine Multiple Nights.
Chic Hotel Minutes from Awe-Inspiring Falls
Even as casinos, water parks, and ferris wheels have cropped up in the area, Niagara Falls’ most popular activity is still to witness the sheer power of nature. Beginning in April, the famous Maid of the Mist boat tour takes guests right next to the falls. In the cooler months, the ever-present mist starts to crystallize, and ice formations abound. Located just minutes from Horseshoe Falls, Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls makes a convenient home base for taking in the landmark, no matter the time of year.
Large picture windows in the hotel's newly renovated guest rooms showcase views of the surrounding landscape. When hunger strikes, you can downstairs to Don Cherry’s Sports Grill for some gourmet pub food. The eatery is owned by the former NHL coach and current broadcaster who shares its name, and hockey sticks and other sports memorabilia line the walls. For a change of scenery, head to Outback Steakhouse to use the $20 dining voucher included with this getaway.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can use your casino credit at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel in Niagara Falls, New York—home to more than 2,000 slot machines and dozens of table games.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
The iconic Maid of the Mist has ferried raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls since 1846. The tours run from April through October, depending on the river's ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
What You Get
Stay for two in a deluxe room
- Option 1: $69 for 1 night, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $175 value)
- Option 2: $129 for 2 nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $255 value)
- Option 3: $85 for 1 night, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday (up to a $185 value)
Included in all options:
- $20 Outback Steakhouse dining voucher
- One wine tasting for two
- $50 slot-play voucher valid at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel in Niagara Falls, New York
- $50 Captain Jack's play card (requires $14 activation fee to use)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/15/13
- Blackout dates: not valid 10/13
- Cancellation policy & fees: 72-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 16% tax not included
- Additional fees: $4.99 daily facility fee not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 11/15/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 9/17/13-12/29/13 or 10/12/13-12/29/13, depending on option purchased
- Not valid 10/13
- Limit 1 restaurant voucher per day
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- 72hr cancellation notice or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 19 or older to check in and 21 or older to use casino credit
- Credit card required upon booking
- Not valid on existing reservations or groups
- $4.99 daily facility fee not included
- 16% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in king room; 4 in queen room
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; no charge for guests 17 or younger
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional fee, up to $12 per day
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per day
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 20 pounds may stay for an additional $25 per day.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: may be available during booking or check-in for an additional cost
- By plane: 13 miles (20 km) from Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG); 29 miles (47 km) from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- By cab: about C$35 from IAG
- By car: 23 miles (37 km) northwest of Buffalo, New York
- A passport is required for travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.