Top Reasons to Stay at Rivertide Suites Hotel
- Located on the Necanicum River, the hotel is within walking distance of the beach and family-friendly attractions in downtown Seaside.
- A short drive will bring you to historic hiking trails at Ecola State Park and the Seaside Aquarium, where you can feed seals and view a 36-foot-long gray-whale skeleton.
- All stays include a complimentary breakfast and evening manager’s reception.
- The rooftop crow’s nest boasts sweeping views of the ocean and nearby mountains.
- All rooms come with a private balcony, electric fireplace, and jetted tub.
- The spacious accommodations can sleep up to six guests. Stay in one of the two-bedroom suites for the most room, including a full kitchen.
Seaside, Oregon: Coastal Beauty Surrounding Historic Village
A half-mile away from the hotel, a bronze Lewis and Clark statue faces the Pacific Ocean at the historic Seaside Turnaround—the place where the duo are thought to have turned back for home at the end of their epic westward trek. Today, there’s a 1.5-mile oceanfront promenade stretching along the beach, dotted with shops and restaurants. The Seaside Aquarium, accessible from the promenade, has been in continuous operation for 75 years. Among its residents are a crowd-pleasing group of gregarious seals. A few miles south of town lies the rainforest-covered Tillamook Head, a promontory towering over ocean breakers. Hikers climb to the top for views of the craggy coastline.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“beds were fantastic, very comfortable suites, close to everything, clean”
“Clean and friendly. I love the jacuzzi bathtub. Fit our family of three perfectly and it's pet friendly”
“Lovely place, and we will come back. ”
102 N Holladay Dr
Seaside, OR 97138