Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park - Vancouver's West End
1-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One- or Two-Bedroom Classic Suite. Combine Up to 2 Nights.
Spacious Suites Across the Street from a 1,000-Acre Public Park
Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park is located in Vancouver’s West End right across the street from Stanley Park, which is sometimes compared to New York’s Central Park. The New York Times calls Stanley Park “a magical, magical place” for its gorgeous views of the Vancouver skyline and the surrounding mountains. In addition to its forested hiking trails, war memorials, and a 5.5-mile seawall frequented by bikers, the 1,000-acre park is also the site of the Vancouver Aquarium, Canada’s largest. Mirroring the park, Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park has a quiet, secluded feel, with amenities that have made it a favorite of film crews and movie stars, including Katharine Hepburn. It’s also within a 10-minute walk of trendy boutiques, eclectic restaurants, and nightlife along Robson Street.
Each of the hotel’s one- or two-bedroom Classic suites has a full kitchen and a spacious living room with couches and chairs. Ranging from 600 to 800 square feet, the suites provide plenty of space for families to stretch out and relax. For a little exercise, the hotel offers free passes to the local fitness center and pool.
Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia: Bustling Metropolis with Beautiful Harbor Views
A west-coast cosmopolis, Vancouver's location on a peninsula between English Bay and Vancouver Harbour presents a rare blend of urban amenities and natural splendor. You can catch glimpses of the waterfront—and the North Shore Mountains beyond—all across the city, but it's worth it to visit historic Gastown to shop, dine, and stroll along the harbor. Another retail area worth checking out is Robson Street, a three-block stretch of northern downtown lined with boutique clothing stores and cafés.
At the tip of the peninsula lies Stanley Park, whose 900 acres (400 ha) encompass forests, beaches, and gardens. The Seawall, a 13-mile (22 km) waterfront path, encircles the park and has designated lanes for walkers, joggers, cyclists, and inline skaters. There are numerous smaller parks spread throughout the city, too, making Vancouver feel like an urban oasis.
What You Get
- Option 1: C$79 for a stay for two in a one-bedroom one-bath classic suite (up to a C$119 value)
- Option 2: C$139 for a stay for four in a two-bedroom one-bath classic suite (up to a C$289 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 12/6/13
Travel by: 3/31/14
- Blackout dates: not valid 11/27/13 through 11/30/13, and 12/20/13 through 1/1/14
- Cancellation policy and fees: 7-day cancellation notice required or fee of applicable 1 night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Taxes: 15.5% taxes and fees not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- In-room WiFi
- Free passes to local fitness center and pool
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 12/6/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 3/31/14
- Not valid 11/27/13 through 11/30/13, and 12/20/13 through 1/1/14
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- 15.5% tax and fees not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
One-Bedroom One-Bath Classic Suite
- One queen bed and one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: C$15 per night for each additional guest
Two-Bedroom One-Bath Classic Suite
- One queen bed, one double bed, and one queen-size sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: C$15 per night for each additional guest, plus tax
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional C$17.50 per day, plus tax
- Rollaways: available for an additional C$15 per night, plus tax
- Smoking policy: smoking and nonsmoking rooms are available upon request.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional C$15 per night, plus tax.
- Accessibility: the property is not handicap accessible and handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: may be available during booking or check-in for an additional cost
- By plane: about 11 miles (17 km) from Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- By cab: about $40 from YVR
- By car: about 144 miles (231 km) north of Seattle, Washington
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.