Top Reasons to Stay at The Arizona Riverpark Inn
- This AAA Three Diamond hotel runs a free shuttle Monday through Friday to the University of Arizona campus and other attractions within a 3-mile radius.
- You can enjoy Tucson’s warm, sunny weather on the hotel’s tennis, shuffleboard, and bocce-ball courts or along biking and jogging paths throughout the 8-acre property.
- Your stay includes a free breakfast with scrambled eggs, meat and potatoes, and made-to-order waffles.
- Dine on beer-battered fish 'n' chips, sirloin burgers, and other pub classics at the Terrace Cafe & Bar, which overlooks the hotel’s lush courtyard and pool area.
- Deluxe guest rooms feature free high-speed Internet, DirecTV, and in-room microwaves and refrigerators.
Tucson, Arizona: Southwestern History and Culture Amid the Cacti
Tucson—or the Old Pueblo—is a bastion of southwestern history and rich culture surrounded by mountains and desert. It's existed as an outpost for years, and as such it's absorbed elements from European, Native American, Mexican, and Asian cultures. Today, this unique blend is especially evident in the downtown restaurant scene, where you can get authentic chilies rellenos, delicately prepared sushi, and upscale bistro fare with fine wines from nearby vintners.
Those willing to make the short trip outside of downtown can better soak up the area's gorgeous natural landscape at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, a combined botanical garden and zoo located about 14 miles west of the hotel. There, mountain lions, gila monsters, and more than 1,200 kinds of plants spread across 21 acres of desert scenery.
Mission San Xavier del Bac, the "White Dove of the Desert," is one of the oldest intact European structures in Arizona. The sprawling white adobe church, located about 10 miles south of downtown, was built in the 1700s. It's a striking example of the area's Spanish colonial architecture, with interiors lined with frescoes and fine sculpture.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
52% of 110 customers recommend
“clean, spacious, close parking, nice pool, a very good place to stay”
“The room was spacious, comfortable and had ammenities that are not commonly seen in lodging at this price point. ”
“Nice staff and great breakfast!!! ”
The Riverpark Inn
350 S Freeway
Tucson, AZ 85745