Top Reasons to Stay at Timberline Condominiums
- Located at 8,800 feet in elevation in the Rocky Mountains, Timberline Condominiums sit on Snowmass Mountain and is only 9 miles to Aspen, CO.
- The resort has a slope-side heated outdoor pool and hot tub, and a 1,200-square-foot sundeck with panoramic mountain views, where you can grill, picnic, and relax.
- Studio condos are great for two travelers. Families will fit comfortably in one- and two-bedroom condos, both of which can accommodate up to two kids 12 or younger for free. Each comes with a full kitchen and gas fireplace.
- In the summer, guests can visit the on-site Edge Restaurant and Bar for soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees, including Alaskan cod and Maine lobster ravioli.
- In your guest room, you can crack open a bottle of Palisade wine and munch on Rocky Mountain nuts and Aspen chocolates, all included with this Getaway.
- The summer opens up the mountain to a number of activities, including gondola rides up the mountain and golfing at the Snowmass Club.
Snowmass Village, Colorado: Quaint Alpine Village and Gateway to Rocky Mountain Recreation
Hidden in the Rocky Mountains of central Colorado, Snowmass rounds out a quartet of popular ski resorts in the area, along with Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk. There’s still plenty to do in the summer here. Snowmass’ Elk Camp Gondola lift is open in the summer, whisking hikers and mountain bikers to higher spots on the mountain, amid miles of trails. Other popular pursuits include fly-fishing, golf, rock climbing, horseback riding, and whitewater rafting on the Colorado and Roaring Fork rivers.
Aspen is less than 9 miles away. The city’s historic downtown area is lined with red-brick buildings housing upscale boutiques and fine-dining restaurants. You can find a number of art galleries and museums here, too, including the Aspen Art Museum. This gallery-like space hosts contemporary art exhibits, activities, and lectures form local and international artists. The Wheeler Opera House, situated in the cradle of downtown Aspen, is also worth a visit. Built in 1889, it’s now used as a venue for movies and concerts.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
92% of 36 customers recommend
“Small rooms but great housekeeping, in the heart of snowmass, great dining in house ”
“We enjoyed it so much, we are coming back!”
“We loved it!”