Indian food is typically served with naan, a flatbread that some people refer to as "pizza if it didn't have all those gross toppings." Try a slice with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $40.78 total value)
- $40 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $81.56 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One assorted appetizers plate (a $7.95 value)
- One order of garlic naan (a $2.95 value)
- Two Chicken Tikka Masala or Vegetable Korma entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Two Mango Lassi beverages (up to a $2.99 value each)
Click to see the full menu.
At Indian Aroma, spicy Northern Indian dishes sizzle inside a traditional tandoori oven. This oven's clay interior adds a smokey flavor to the food, which exits the oven looking as colorful as the dining room's cumin-colored walls. The restaurant's chefs, who are Indian natives, create these curries and biryanis à la carte, but they also serve them up on the buffet alongside spicy sauces, refreshing yogurts, and warm pieces of naan. Together, these components create a meal that is both hot and cool, much like a leather jacket that's been left in direct sunlight too long.
Maplewood - Oakdale
27 Century Avenue North
Maplewood, Minnesota 55119