$80 for Two-Hour Kids' Birthday Party for Up to 30 Kids ($200 Value)
- Tables and chairs
- Instructor to lead organized activities
- 20-minute visit by a cartoon mascot, such as a Power Ranger, Ninja Turtle, or Kung Fu Panda
- Karate belt for each guest to take home
Available party times:
- Saturday 1 p.m.-3 p.m., 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m., 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m.-2 p.m., 2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Friday 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (not all locations available on Fridays)
ATA Martial Arts
The very first ATA Martial Arts opened in 1987, its 25 years of existence encapsulating the training of multiple generations of martial artists. Students trained, grew, had children of their own, and enrolled their kids at the same martial arts school they enjoyed as youths. The program of classes grew and evolved as well, starting with a foundation in taekwondo and growing to incorporate other styles and mixed martial arts training. The teachers now tone bodies using renowned MMA fighter Matt Hughes’ personal cage fitness regimen.