There are plenty of little things you can do to ward off wrinkles, such as getting a facial or refusing to laugh at your child's jokes. Take your skin seriously with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$175 for a Luxe Spa Day (a $350 value)
- 50-minute myMassage (a $130 value)
- 50-minute Radiant facial with a nutrient-rich hydration mask (a $145 value)
- 45-minute Mini Journey manicure with scented soak and mask (a $25 value)
- 50-minute Mini Journey pedicure with scented soak and mask (a $50 value)
- Complimentary glass of champagne
$270 for a 6 month myFit membership (a $540 value)
$465 for a 12 month myFit membership (a $930 value)
- $150 initiation fee
- Monthly $65 fee
- Access to the fitness center, hotel pool, showers, and locker rooms
- Access to the dry sauna and eucalyptus steam room
- Complimentary physical assessment by a personal trainer
- Complimentary daily workout clothing and sneakers
- Access to group fitness classes at $5 per class
- 20% discount on food, drinks, spa services, spa merchandise, and hotel rooms
- Valet parking for up to four hours
In-set blue floor lights greet guests as they stroll into mySpa, an upscale respite tucked within the InterContinental Miami Hotel. Though the spa’s modern décor is striking, the warm, friendly demeanor of the staff quickly makes clients feel at home as they walk back to one of the spa’s 10 treatment rooms. Within the calming spaces, aestheticians customize facials with Intraceuticals Oxygen Infusion treatments designed to stimulate cell renewal by releasing a cool mist of oxygen over the skin, and rejuvenate bodies with scrubs and wraps that incorporate European bathing techniques. Candle lit hallways also lead clients to various nooks around the spa where they can find a SpaJet2 hydro capsule, nail salon with two pedicure thrones, and fully-stocked locker rooms with drench showers and eucalyptus steam rooms.
The spacious retreat also provides guests with free weights and a Technogym cardio theater in the fitness center, as well as a spa boutique filled with beauty accessories and clothing. And if clients just want a moment to relax, separate men and women’s lounges cater to them by providing a quiet space with healthy drinks and snacks.