Terms and Conditions
- Travel may include Delta, Delta Connection®, Air France, Air France by CityJet, Air France Regional, Air France Brit Air, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, KLM Cityhopper, Alitalia marketed and operated flights only. Travel must originate in the 50 U.S. states, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico from any airport that Delta, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Alitalia fly from/to.
- Travel permitted for Northern Hemisphere only.
- Voucher must be redeemed by December 12, 2012, and travel must be completed within 331 days of redemption due to flight schedule availability. Travel must be booked at least one day in advance of first day of intended travel.
- Travel must continue in a forward direction – travel requires, and is limited to, one flight over the Atlantic and one flight over the Pacific (no backtracking allowed between continents).
- No open segments allowed. Must confirm all flights in itinerary at time of redemption.
- Minimum 3 stops/Maximum 10 stops – must include one stop in Europe, one stop in Asia and one additional stop – a stop is 24 hours or longer.
- A maximum of 16 coupons is permitted. One coupon equals one non-stop flight or one unflown segment (i.e. if customer flies non-stop from Atlanta to Los Angeles, then takes alternate transportation to San Francisco, then flies non-stop from San Francisco to Tokyo, this would total 3 coupons).
- Travel must return to the U.S., but may return to a different city; that city can not be geographically further than the city in which the journey originated in the direction of travel.
- At least one passenger must be 18 years of age.
- No upgrades are permitted with purchase of Economy Class ticket. Business Class allows First Class travel on domestic U.S. segments.
- Eligible for mileage accrual in participating frequent flyer programs.
- International travel baggage allowances/fees apply. For Economy Class tickets, fee of 60 USD/CAD/EUR applies to second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at Delta.com; additional fee of 15 USD/CAD/EUR (75 total) applies if checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside. (CAD and EUR applies only to exit from Canada and Europe, respectively.) Allowance subject to size and weight limits. Visit Delta.com/baggage for more details.
- Standby not allowed.
- Pets not allowed.
- Eligible for Economy Comfort seating where available on Delta and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operated flights.
- All travel must be booked by December 12, 2012, and completed by November 8, 2013, due to flight schedule availability.
- Vouchers are non-refundable after purchase. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Non-ticketable charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Changes: USD100.00 per change, per person. Includes taxes and fees for original itinerary only. Passenger is responsible for any additional taxes or fees incurred based on flight changes made once travel has been booked.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules.