About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between December 10 and February 15.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the standard room occupancy, are included in all options. (Additional guests up to the maximum occupancy may be added for $50 per person per night.)
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte/Concord
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte/Concord is its 80,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, an arcade with more than 100 games, and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Extended and exclusive water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes for outside visitors, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting at Cub Club can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some units provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds or separate bedrooms.
- Restaurants galore: The resort contains six restaurants and snack bars where you can dig into everything from wood-fired steaks to signature waffles.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Charlotte and Raleigh: about a 20-minute drive from Charlotte and a 2.5-hour drive from Raleigh
Our Guide to Great Wolf Lodge
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge