1) How do I see what dates I can use this for?
After selecting your desired room option, you will be able to select any available dates for that option directly on the calendar. If you cannot select a certain date, it means it is not available for that option on that date. Feel free to continue to check back on your desired stay date as the property will continue to add inventory for purchase wherever they can.
2) Why can't I get the advertised rate? When I select my dates it is a different price?
The advertised rate shows the lowest rate available throughout the entire travel window. While some dates are available at that rate, not all dates are available at that rate. The advertised rate can also tie in with what room category you’ve selected. Feel free to select different room options and then check the calendar. If you would like to pay the advertised rate, you must choose a date that is selling at the advertised rate. You can preview the price of any night by hovering your mouse over the date.
3) If this deal allows me to have extra people in my room, up to the maximum of the room type, how do they purchase their water park passes? Where do we buy those?
This deal includes wristbands for all guests up to the maximum occupancy at no additional charge! Pick them up at the front desk when you arrive.
4) What time can we check in? I see that it says 4 p.m. but can we come earlier to use the water park?
While check in is 4 p.m., your water park passes are good from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival until the water park closes the day you check out.
5) How is this a deal? I don't understand what I get.
Please review the sections directly on the deal page under the headers What You Get, along with the body of the editorial content itself, for all deal details. You can also click on the Fine Print & Details tab, located directly underneath the pictures in the slideshow on the deal, for additional information and details about the resort.
6) Once I buy this, do I have to call the hotel to make my reservation?
No, once you purchase, your reservation is confirmed. No need to contact us or Great Wolf Lodge prior to checkin.
7) Do my 2 year old and 9-month-old baby need wristbands?
They count as occupants of the room itself, due to the fire code that Great Wolf Lodge has to adhere to, but guests 2 years of age and younger do not need wristbands.
8) If there are 6 people traveling there, can we still get the advertised rate for that room? How do we know what room we need?
Yes. Some options can accommodate 6 people. You can choose any room you like. Feel free to click on the Fine Print & Details tab, located directly underneath the images on the deal page, to see detailed breakdowns of each room type, along with helpful information & policies of the resort.
9) I would like to select the Wolf Den Room, how would I select that particular room?
Simply click on that option in the booking calendar. When you click on that option, you will see the available check in dates for that option populate in the booking calendar and you will be able to select your dates of stay by clicking directly on the booking calendar.