What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Experience, starting from $25
- Options: express day pass or express night pass for skip-the-line entry
- Viewing hours are from 9 a.m. to 4:59 p.m. during the day and from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. at night.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Experience
- The Tower: a half-scale replica of the famed Parisian tower, standing 46 stories above ground and offering spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip
- The Experience: Visitors ride a glass elevator to the very top of the tower’s observation deck where they can snap photos of 360-degree city views and popular landmarks, including the Bellagio Fountains, which puts on a spectacular choreographed water and light show every 15–30 minutes throughout the day and evening.
- Perfect For: romantic evenings where dates can take in the colorful lights of Sin City and dine at the eleventh floor Eiffel Tower restaurant
The Fine Print