Intense yoga classes take place in a 105º room with 40% humidity; locations in Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, and South Loop
What You'll Get
- 5 yoga and pilates classes
- 4 weeks of unlimited yoga and pilates classes
Traditional Hot Yoga, Inferno Hot Pilates, Yin Yoga, Rocket Vinyasa Yoga, and Pilates classes offered.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date. Must use classes within 60 days from activation date. Classes are non-transferable. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 105F Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness
Beginner and seasoned yogis alike are welcome. We invite you to join our daily Livestream classes to stretch, sweat, smile and feel good with us from the comfort of your home. Our expertly trained instructors lead a variety of class offerings and styles.... come to try them all and discover your favorites!
- Smart60 & Original90: Both classes follow the same sequence— two breathing exercises and 26 standing and floor postures, which utilize deep twists and bends to methodically work muscle groups throughout the body.
- Inferno Hot Pilates: Increase endurance, build strength, and move to the music with this heart racing, blood pumping, and metabolism-boosting 60-minute pilates-method high-intensity interval training (HIIT) class.
- Yin Yoga: A restorative, relaxed experience — you'll be guided through class with deep stretches and long holds that benefit joints, ligaments, and connective tissues.
- Vinyasa: Flow-through class with sun salutations, standing and seated postures, backbends, and arm balances while matching movement to breath.
- Progressive Hatha: Creatively sequenced, every class is structured around a main theme, dedicating time to warm up and progressively working up toward a peak posture.
- Rocket Vinyasa: This Ashtanga-based strength building flow series is accessible to all, yet incorporates challenging poses and eloquently caters to the modern yogi who thirsts for more.
- Yoga Nidra Meditation: A class entirely comprised of guided meditation, participants simply assume a comfortable lying-down position, close their eyes, and let the instructor's voice guide them to a state of deep relaxation and bliss.
Groupon Guide to Chicago
Humans of 105F