All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
There are five essential components to the perfect mani-pedi:
- High-quality product
- Extremely skilled technicians
- Technicians with superlative style, eccentricities, and humor
- Tea, wine, snacks and/or other refreshments
- Relaxing, loungy atmosphere with great music and/or movies playing in the background
Juko Nail & Skin Rescue offers the full package, and today you can get two manicures and two pedicures for just $50 – 44% off the normal $90 value. Between Juko owner Okcha thoughtfully grabbing the keys from your pocket so you don’t chip a nail, the free wine, and the great background music and films setting the fun tone, you’re in for a first-rate experience. If you believe the reviews, Okcha and her fun team of technicians will pamper you into feeling like you’re in an episode of Sex & the City. So get your crew together to buy today’s deal, and book a few mani-pedi parties together, because today’s Groupon can be redeemed across multiple visits at their convenient 2130 W. Division location.
Seemingly everyone who goes to Juko has an amazing time. On their Yelp page, Juko has scored a perfect five-out-of-five-stars average. That’s one star for each of your immaculate fingers after your mani, assuming you have just one hand. Check out the Juko Yelpdorsements below:
- “I love the fact they serve wine, water, and tea…did I mention wine!? The manicures and pedicures are fantastic! I have had a few ladies there do mani/pedi and they are all great! I also came here with some of the girls in my bridal party to get our nails done for my wedding and we had a fabulous time! I love this place and enjoy coming here to get pampered! ALso, the music and movie selection is great!” - Irene O.
- “Okcha, the owner, will make you feel right at home–offering you a beverage, magazines … even picking out your color (or making suggestions) if you’re as indecisive as I am. As a perfectionist, she’ll check the work of the technician, help you get into your coat/shoes, dig for your keys, and always makes a genuine offer for clients to return should they chip or dent a nail in the days immediately following their manicure/pedicure.” - Nicole V.
- “I came here for the first time on Christmas Eve and I must say I was elated. I felt right at home listening to the Cure and chatting with everyone from the nail techs to the other clients. Time and care was really taken (no rush here) and I ended up with fabu nails and toes. Then to top it off they put my feet in baggies with oil on the nails to keep my polish from smudging AND..PUT MY SHOES ON FOR ME, even tied them. Wow, I will be back actually I already scheduled my next appointment. Did I mention they offered me cocktails and yummies?” - Cereescia S.
Five out of five stars isn’t bad, but at Groupon we won’t feature a business unless we can promise our customers it is of the highest caliber. So, we put Juko Nail & Skin Rescue to the test - forcing Okcha and her team to perform high-risk nail and skin rescues in some of the worlds most dangerous places. First, we had the Nail Rescue team airdropped into Al Qaeda-controlled territory in the mountains of Afghanistan, where they had to marine crawl into a guarded cave to find their first assignment: a kidnapped reporter who was desperately in need of a mani-pedi. The reporters review? You guessed it - five stars. Here’s her review:
- “Juko really rescued my nails. Being captured by Al Qaeda has been torture on my nails. LITERALLY! I didn’t think any amount of pampering could rescue these nails. But in comes Okcha - she set up a nice lounge chair and we listened to the Talking Heads. It was a real party in there. I’ll definitely have Juko come back to my captivity cave.”
Our quality control requires we test the service on ourselves as well, so we also had Okcha perform a nail rescue on our intern, Andrew Mason, who has a peculiar nail predicament. Andrew’s fingernails grow not on his fingers but on the roof of his mouth. Worse, Andrew bears unusually sharp fangs and has a nervous tic that makes him chomp his knife teeth together in spastic, unpredictable bursts. No nail salon has ever successfully mouthicured Andrew’s mouthnails without sustaining substantial wounds. No one, that is, until Juko. Okcha subdued Andrew with some complimentary Merlot and put on his favorite Wilco album. While Andrew sung along, she slipped in a fang-locking bite guard, and quickly performed a flawless mouthicure. Said Andrew of the experience, “15 days later and my mouthicure is still in perfect condition! Five stars for Juko.”
Juko has passed our tests, and they will surely pass yours - so get your Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Can redeem across 2 visits Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.