Caring for your body is a task that knows no end, much like counting all the stars in the night sky or shaving Mount Rushmore. Attend to your anatomy and protect your health with today’s Groupon to Abundant Life Health Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $95, you get a consultation and 60-day weight-loss plan plus group aerobic toning exercise classes (a $275 value). The program starts October 25. Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 a.m.–11 a.m.
- For $99, you get a consultation and 60-day customized weight-loss plan (a $380 value).
- For $125, you get a consultation and 60-day weight-loss plan including power walking (a $395 value). The program starts October 24. The following power-walking session times are available:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9 a.m.–10 a.m., includes BarleyMax and juice
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m., includes juice and salad
- Saturdays 11 a.m.–12 p.m., includes juice and salad
Abundant Life Health Center's owner and nutritional guide Jane Tetuan champions natural and holistic solutions to her clients' health issues and nutritional concerns. During a personal one-hour consultation, Jane gets to know clients with a whole-body assessment that includes weigh-ins and measurements, which she uses to prescribe a customized weight-loss plan. Each adipose-abolishing strategy steers aspiring body sculptors toward proper diet with a full meal plan, allowing them to lose weight, gain weight, or transfer weight to houseplants according to personal goals. For the customized weight-loss plan, Jane helps subjects maintain their course with subsequent follow-up sessions that last 30–45 minutes and combine naturopathy and evaluation to measure results. In order to achieve full-body wellness and permanent weight loss, clients can supplement evaluations with the group exercise option, which shreds calories during 16 workout sessions of no more than 12 cronies all equally seeking healthier forms. Alternatively, Jane also imparts flab-busting wisdom during power-walking sessions, in which she guides clients on three-mile excursions that, just like a wedding toast, end with a glass of juice and a salad or BarleyMax fitness drink.
The Juice Garden & Nutrition Center
Breast cancer: that's the diagnosis that would change Jane Tetuan's life in more ways than one. Instead of taking the traditional route of healing—medications, chemotherapy—Jane sought out a natural path that included diet and nutritional changes. Healthy six years later, she and her husband founded The Juice Garden & Nutrition Center, where she shares her knowledge with clients who suffer from a spectrum of health issues; she also teaches prevention through healthy lifestyles rather than ducking for cover any time someone coughs in your presence. She and her staff whip up nutritional smoothies from all-natural or organic produce, mixing in nutritional supplements such as hemp seed and flax. They also lead seminars and classes that help participants learn healthy eating and lifestyles or guide them as they become health coaches themselves.
5618 SW 29th St.
Topeka, Kansas 66614