Choose From Six Options
- $45 for One Hour Private Coaching Session ($100 value)
- $125 for Two 90 Minutes Private Coaching Sessions ($300 value)
- $240 for Four 90 Minutes Private Coaching Sessions ($600 value)
- $100 for One 90 Minutes Semi-Private Coaching Session for 2 ($240 value)
- $190 for Two 90 Minutes Semi-Private Coaching Sessions for 2 ($480 value)
- $360 for Four 90 Minutes Semi-Private Coaching Sessions for 2 ($960 value)
A Chat with Alison McBryde
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Private and semi-private coaching focuses on all aspects of the audition process, career development and the creative and professional goals of the actor. Each session is tailored to the actor(s)’ specific needs. Semi-private coaching allows you to work with the acting partner of your choice.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring?
Sides will be provided for actors and assignments will be given. Actors are encouraged to bring their own sides as well, especially if they are preparing for an audition. Actors should also bring notebook, pens, questions and a list of things they want to focus on in session.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I want to see actors do their best at each audition. In casting sessions I see talented actors who, because of weak choices, nervous habits, lack of direction, etc., do not get the callback or role. There is rarely time to work thoroughly with actors in auditions, so I began teaching and coaching.
What do you love most about your job?
I’ve been a Casting Director for over 15 years and love my job when, during a session, an actor creates a character so true and compelling that I forget, even briefly, I am in an office. I know this actor will transport an audience to the world of the script when they are on stage or screen.