- One ticket to All Shook Up, Tribute to The King
- When: 6 p.m. daily
- Where: V Theater
- Seating: general admission or VIP
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission (up to $66.98 value)
- $30 for VIP admission (up to $76.98 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
All Shook Up, Tribute to The King
All Shook Up weaves a tale of love and rebellion with more than 24 of Elvis Presley’s iconic tunes, including “Jailhouse Rock,” “Can’t Help Falling In Love,” “Blue Suede Shoes,” and “Heartbreak Hotel.”
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 40,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from family-friendly variety acts to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.