Colonists asserted their independence at the Boston Tea Party by lulling British officers to sleep with cups of chamomile, which left them defenseless against marker mustaches. Harness the revolutionary power of tea with today's Groupon to Aloha Tea Room. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get lunch for two (a $25.90 total value) that includes:
- Unlimited hot or iced tea for two (a $1.50 value each)
- Two cups of soup and two half sandwiches (a $5.95 value each)
- Two dessert sampler trays (a $5.50 value each)
- For $22, you get lunch for four (a $51.80 total value) that includes:
- Unlimited hot or iced tea for four (a $1.50 value each)
- Four cups of soup and four half sandwiches (a $5.95 value each)
- Four dessert sampler trays (a $5.50 value each)
Aloha Tea Room’s brewmasters simmer up cups of flavorful signature tea alongside dainty lunch combos and Hawaiian-inspired desserts. Tea parties of two or four can compare pinky stamina as they sip unlimited cups of iced or hot signature loose-leaf tropical tea. Steaming cups of asparagus-provencale, mushroom-dill, broccoli-cheddar, or herb-tomato soup harness the power of garden goodies, and a cup of chicken vegetable sends forth the inviting aroma of poultry proteins.
Diners can discuss current events or antique uses for mayonnaise as they nibble half sandwiches laden with chicken salad, egg salad, albacore tuna salad, or crab salad. A sampler tray of desserts allows each patron to explore gourmet sweets with Hawaiian flair, including the creamy and caramelized flavors of a crème brûlée bar and the molten mouthward flow of lava cake more likely to erupt than a piñata filled with Pop Rocks and Coke. Aloha's antique-style furniture, floral carpeting, and lace tablecloths invite guests to relax and enjoy a midday meal amid whispered tales of a bygone era and faint reverberations of remixed parlor tunes. Call for a reservation during limited lunchtime hours.
2634 N 48th St.
Lincoln, Nebraska 68504