A challenging adventure game where players need to work together to solve riddles, decipher clues, and escape the room within the time limit
About This Deal
Amazing Escape Room adheres to all the CDC, HOA, and OSHA guidelines. Masks are required in all public places. Check-in procedures will be sent along with the booking confirmation.
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms:
- The Illusionist
- The Pirate Ship
- The Submarine Ship
- A four-person minimum is required Monday–Thursday; six-person minimum required Friday–Sunday. A four-person voucher may be used toward a weekend experience with a minimum of six people booked.
- Age restrictions: Players under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All CDC, DOH, and state guidelines will be followed for social distancing.
- Masks are required in the common areas.
- BYO masks
Need To Know
About Amazing Escape Room
You wake up in an unfamiliar room, with no idea how you got there. What's even more puzzling is that the room is filled with locked boxes, strange doors, and clues that need to be solved if you want to escape. To add to the pressure, a timer ticks down from 60 minutes. Luckily, you're not alone—others are there to help you solve the puzzles and find a way out of this sudden amnesia.
That's the basic situation behind one of Amazing Escape Room's several themed room-escape games. In other scenarios, players search for the identity of a double agent, infiltrate a famous martial-arts dojo, or solve riddles in a room shaped like a human-sized 3D chessboard. All the while, they hope they don't run into one of the dead ends in every room.