All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $343, today's side deal gets you an all-inclusive juice cleanse with pilates training at APOGEE Pilates & Wellness Centers in White Plains or Bedford Hills (a $686 value).
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices supply body with essential nutrients
- Cleanse decreases bloating, boosts energy, reduces body fat, improves skin tone, and bolsters immune system ($216)
- Juices are cold-pressed and have three to five more times nutritional value than regular juice
- Receive two private nutritional counseling sessions along with cleanse ($220)
- Two pilates personal training sessions will strengthen body's core muscles, improve flexibility, and more ($200)
- A five-day class pass allows you to practice yoga and pilates ($50)
- Redeemable at two locations
- Live more healthfully
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Valid at listed locations only. Must pre-order juice cleanse. Not valid toward Apogee products. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About APOGEE Fitness & Wellness
If you want to be motivated by the trainers at APOGEE Fitness & Wellness, you have two choices. You can either sign up for a one-on-one personal training session or attend a group class such as Pilates, yoga, Zumba, or TRX suspension training. In addition to those fitness services, the center schedules spa treatments such as massages and reflexology, which feel extra nice after a tough workout where you sweat to cardio movements or hit the Pilates mat.