All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $47 for one general admission ticket (up to $61.98 value)
- $89 for two general admission tickets (up to $123.96 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Shows take place Wednesday–Sunday at 10:30 p.m. Click to view the show schedule
- The Show: sexy lads from Down Under treating audiences to jaw-dropping choreography, enticing Australian wit and charm, and abs that won’t quit
- The Hunks: rippling MC Adam, studly stunt man and acrobat Simon, and blonde bombshell/underwear model Nick
- What Separates Them from Other Aussie Dance Troupes: the Aussie Heat specialize in sensual hip-hop and street dances, including some awe-inspiring breakdancing
- Where You’ve Seen Them: on Australia’s Got Talent and as finalists on So You Think You Can Dance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Reservations recommended; walk-ups also accepted. Subject to availability. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+. Not valid 11/3-11/4, 12/1-12/2, 12/8-12/9, 12/15, 12/22, 12/31, 1/5-1/6, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Dark Mondays and Tuesdays. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About V Theater
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 60,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from a seven-act, family-friendly Ultimate Variety Show to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.