Experienced chiropractor determines the roots of discomfort and pain; cupping sessions can improve overall physical functions of the body
About This Deal
- The chiropractors: Dr. Bradley Visconti, Dr. Alexa Veeder
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- During the cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
Need To Know
About Back To Motion
The chiropractors at Back to Motion use adjustments and rehabilitation to ease muscle pain and help get athletes back into training. Their treatments aim to assist with everything from musculoskeletal complaints to improving agility.
- Fitness Center and Chirofit: packed with physician-created functional workouts, the center, and its signature program offer a unique take on working out.
- Chiropractic rehabilitation: treatments that aim to fight common injuries like back spasms and hip joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Back to Motion partners with licensed therapist Terri Gogluicci, who helps work with clients suffering from neck and back pain.