Weight-loss program includes consultation, two weeks of appetite suppressants and supplements, 4 B12 injections & 4 Lipotropic injections
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Medical consultation with physician or nurse practitioner
- Four B12 injections
- Four Lipotropic injections
- Two weeks of medication and two weeks of appetite suppressants with supplements
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- Age restrictions:
- Must be between ages of 16-65 for appetite suppressants
- Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian
#####Beach Cities Medical Weight Control’s COVID-19 Precautions
- For staff and customer safety, all patients must bring and wear a mask inside the facility
- The clinic is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Saturday
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Beach Cities Medical Weight Control’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Beach Cities Medical Weight Loss Clinic
Beach Cities Medical Weight Loss Clinic specialists aim to show patients that losing weight doesn't have to be a struggle. Starting with a complimentary consultation, they begin by customizing an easy-to-follow weight-loss program to fit each patient's needs. Using the information gathered, a physician or nurse practitioner then work with patients to develop a plan that focuses on healthy eating, exercise, FDA prescription medication, along with vitamin injections and supplements; a combination designed to jump start weight loss.