For $5, today's side deal gets you $10 worth of all-natural delectables from Becky's Blissful Bakery. Redeem this Groupon at Sendik's Fine Foods in Brookfield. This Groupon expires three months from today's date.
- Desserts made from 100% organic and natural ingredients
- Sells popular beer-and-pretzel salted caramels ($10.49 for 4 oz.), made with Milwaukee's own Lakefront Brewery Extra Special Bitter beer and sprinkled with sea salt
- Other treats include caramel sugar cookies (five for $7.99), homemade caramel sauce ($7.99 for 6 oz. jar), and dark-chocolate-and-pecan caramels ($9.99 for 4 oz.)
- Most caramels are gluten-free
- Will be featured at "Taste of the Holidays" on November 6.
- If Pewaukee entrepreneur Rebecca Scarberry can get you taste [sic] one of her handmade caramels, she knows she will make a sale. They are that good. A winning product is one ingredient of Scarberry’s successful business, Becky’s Blissful Bakery… – Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Network
- Becky's Caramels are truly the best melt-in-your-mouth caramels I've ever tasted. I don't usually like caramels because they can often be chewy and hard. These caramels are smooth and absolutely delicious. Since each batch is made by hand with only fresh organic ingredients I can feel good about sharing them with my grandchildren. – Vicki H., customer testimonial
Becky’s Blissful Bakery
Becky’s Blissful Bakery’s confectionists eschew preservatives, instead, they handcraft most batches of gluten-free caramels from organic ingredients—including some from other local merchants. Along with the original vanilla-caramel recipe, flavors such as extra-special bitter beer from Lakefront Brewery infuse the treats with added complexity. Rather than protecting each caramel by wrapping it in peanut butter, Becky’s bakers swaddle the morsels in wax paper before arranging them in packages accented with silver bows.