All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 23, 2016
Reviewed April 12, 2014
Reviewed February 10, 2014
What You'll Get
- $80 for a “Mix It Up” cooking party
- Includes hands-on instruction, multi-course meal, and service (tax and tip not included)
- Choose from a variety of different themed cooking parties, including Vegetarian Small Plates, Eat Like Bobby Flay, Jamaican, and more
- Pick your date from the cooking party schedule—many dates available
- Professional chef instructors
- All experience levels welcome
- Interact with fellow foodies in a working commercial kitchen
- Pampered dinner follows in the intimate, loft-style dining room
- Take home recipe cards
- BYOB, complimentary cheeses
Citysearchers give Bespoke Cuisine 4.5 stars and named Bespoke Chicago’s Best Caterer in 2007, while Yelpers give four solid stars: > * …they are a hoot. The venue is nice, and all of the chefs are friendly and very informative. – Stacey H., Yelp > * …commitment to providing delicious food and fantastic service coupled with creative & thoughtful menu planning…They are the best in Chicago! Their private dining space is also a gem… – loredanaanais, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Not valid with other offers. Valid toward Mix It Up cooking events only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bespoke Cuisine
Creativity, collaboration, and carbs. The owners of Bespoke Cuisine advocate all three. According to their company manifesto, they also believe “eating well is a life skill,” “a little fat never hurt anyone,” and “anyone can cook delicious food.” The staff expounds on these and other company principles at public and private cooking parties, which give visitors a glimpse inside Bespoke’s commercial kitchen on Randolph Street's Restaurant Row without stowing away in a gravy vat. During these BYOB events, chefs help guests construct their own meals and teach basic cooking skills before the group retires to the dining room to eat the fruits of their labor. For those who prefer a hands-off experience, Bespoke also caters events or hosts them in a chic private-event space.